Would you like to increase productivity of your staff and increase your bottom line? At AWS, our overriding aim is to ensure the best possible return, within the bounds of equity, on your investment in human resources. AWS expertise is offered to organisations, companies and businesses in both the public and private sector.
Wise employers deal with industrial relations issues, through sound communications strategies and planning.
We can help in the following areas:
- Strategic human resource management and workplace relations advice
- Organisational effectiveness profiling
- Structural reviews and reorganisation strategies including implementation
- Dealing with performance management problems
- Termination and unfair dismissal matters
- Equal employment opportunity and harassment in the workplace
- Planning and implementing change to increase organisational effectiveness
- Development and application of human resource policies and procedures
- Employee communication strategies
- Consultation strategies and their implementation
- Compliance reviews
- Leadership development, executive support and coaching
- Drafting of employment agreements
- Advising on industrial relations and HR management issues
- Advising on and assisting in:
- Enterprise bargaining negotiations;
- Employee compensation and benefits;
- Workforce integration and HR/IR issues arising from mergers and/or acquisitions
- Implementation of workplace agreements
- Executive selection
- Focus on the proposed workplace changes and how they would affect your business and how you could use them to your advantage
- If you have fewer than 100 employees you can still be affected by unfair dismissal laws. You could still be challenged in the courts which can be a very expensive process. Or you could be breaching various restrictions based on sex, marital status or ethnicity
- We help companies that may have problems recruiting and retaining quality employees
- We conduct reviews of employees – our experience has been that businesses have between 10 to 15% more staff than they need. We can review your needs and implement a staff reduction strategy, (alternatively if staff appear overworked or you feel understaffed we can improve productivity)
- We help staff to work smarter, not harder
One of the services we offer is that of being Your Human Resources Manager. This service is designed for companies that are too small or do not consider they have the need for human resources staff.
Remember, a full time qualified Human Resources Manager with Industrial Relations capabilities would cost between $100K to $150K per annum, AWS can provide this service, often for much less than 50% of a HR manager’s salary.