Engaging a new employee is an important decision for your business. In addition to our recruiting services, Australian Workplace Strategies offers comprehensive services in preparing and reviewing employment agreements. Employers must be familiar with the 10 National Employment Standards (NES) that apply to all employees in the national system and keep abreast of wage increases – usually effective from 1 July each year. Importantly, all new employees must be provided with a Fair Work Information Statement.
AWS has a wealt of experience, representing a wide range of clients including small business, listed public companies, local government and charitable organisations. Australian Workplace Strategies can assist with:
- advising on applicable awards, enterprise agreements and award-free employees
- reviewing existing documents
- preparing engagement letters for employees
- preparing employment agreements tailored to your needs
- advice on record-keeping requirements
A well-written, comprehensive employment agreement is crucial to set out the rights and obligations of both the employer and the employee.